Wireless CCTV camera is easy to install and doesn’t require complicated cabling. The camera works on common wifi technology and works up to 60 to 75 meters based on site conditions.
The solution is cost-effective compared to wired CCTV solution because the user can save cost in cabling, conduit pipes & installation charges.
Also wired cabling damages the building and spoils the look and feel. If you are looking for finding right Wireless CCTV camera Dealer in Belgaum, please read further to understand more about the Wireless CCTV available in the market today.
How do Wireless CCTV Camera Works?
Wireless CCTV is a network camera. It includes CCTV cameras, video recorder, central and remote monitoring. Based on this type of Camera the working principle differs.
- There is no network cabling because CCTV Camera can work with the wireless router and record video footage into a Micro SD Card.
- Besides, wireless IP camera is capable of supporting local and remote video streaming and playback.
CCTV with a wireless wifi antenna
- The wireless CCTV camera consists of a pair of wireless antennas that one acts as a transmitter and another act as a receiver to create a network bridge. Without expensive cable dredging, Wifi bridge signal connects cameras and NVR.
NVR System with inbuilt Wireless AP
- The wireless CCTV camera transmits videos through a network is already built into the NVR which plays the role of recording videos in a CCTV system.
Types of Wireless CCTV Camera in Belgaum
Primarily, one should think to confirm their requirements. The types of CCTV Cameras may differ based on your need. It is classification Depends on the image sensor, size, scene width,height, and distance. It is broadly classified based on usage.
Based on Usage
- Indoor cameras can be smaller, lightweight and are usually called as Dome Camera.
- Both indoor and outdoor cameras utilize infrared, which allows for sharp images in low light conditions.
- For example, people use them to monitor their inside office premises. It is classified based on lens, shape, distance etc
- It’s specialised for placing outside a building to record what is going on.
- For example, people use them at home to monitor their steps or street area to see if people come in their steps to steal things. Or try to break in.
- It is classified based on lens, shape, distance etc
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom is the abbreviation of PTZ Camera. Although, many benefits are there to use this type.
- These are programmable with ‘tours’ which means they can be scheduled automatically to focus on several different areas at certain intervals.
- For example, they could look at a lift for one minute, then a reception area front, then a main gate and so on.
Core Components of Wireless CCTV Camera
The essential function of a video monitoring system is to capture, manipulate, hold, and view recordings and images. CCTV system is capable of customization with a variety of components. But all of them include three necessary components.
It helps to protect the camera from external influences such as severe weather. IP66 rated is the most common term used. It helps to withstand sprays of water from any angle. (so it’s weatherproof, not waterproof – not suitable to place inside a pool).
No matter you go with analog or IP. Both have the common main chipset (CPU) that will do the image processing for this board and the sensor which would depend on the quality of image needed.
Infrared Night Vision
It is a ring of infrared LEDs which also has a light sensor on the same board. The sensor detects the sufficient light in the room and switches on the LEDs automatically. People will notice the ring of LEDs glows a little red. Typically, you will have cameras with 24 / 36 / 48 LEDs. Depending on the distance you want the camera to see at night and the lens that ships with the camera.
It placed below the lens, and when the camera goes into night mode, the filter turns to night mode to make the image black and white. Its because B&W images are sharper than color images in low light circumstances.
Lens & Cables
Utmost cameras come with a 3.6mm lens. Approximately gives a 77-degree view angle. There are various lenses for wide angle, long range, manual varifocal, zoom lenses, etc. Cable depends on the external surroundings, area to get cover. If you go with Wireless IP cameras there is no need of cablings.
Analog vs HD CCTV vs IP CCTV
|Analog Camera||HD CCTV||IP CCTV|
|Features||DVR’s and monitors using a coax cable Such as RG6|
Capable of capturing commendable HD videos
|DVR’s and monitors Using a coax cable Such as RG6|
Capable of capturing HD Footages up to 1080p resolution.5 times more pixels than the analog camera
|IP Cameras using ethernet cable such as CAT6.|
Capable of capturing higher resolution images than HD CCTV
|Cost||Low cost||Affordable cost||Affordable cost|
|Life||Long life||Long life||Very Long life|
Wireless CCTV Installation
Setting up a Wireless CCTV system usually is very simple and straightforward. In general, you need to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines to connect the cables.
The most challenging part of the Wireless CCTV Camera is IP Configurations. Often, you must choose a professional Wireless CCTV Camera dealer in Belgaum.
Primarily, make sure where you want to install the system and prepare the tools.
1. At first, you must consider where you want to watch the most and possible areas to install a CCTV. Monitoring every place is expensive & inefficient. So, draw a diagram to mark CCTV area in your floor plan.
2. After identifying the areas you want to monitor, you should connect cameras directly plug into the NVR box using BNC Connectors & monitors to get an overview of the area coverage.
3. Then depending on how is your house/office Server IP Configuration, you have to plan to assign an IP address to each of the Wireless CCTV Camera.
4. Standard tools for Wired CCTV Installation Ethernet cable, Power drill with drill bits and spade bits Insulation tape, Pipes & Casings, LED/LCD monitor, mouse, and keyboard.
5. Finally, the NVR system can be directly connected to your Server and transmitted into WAN by assigning a unique IP address for each wireless CCTV Camera. Then, using a web browser in Laptop or computer monitor or Tablet & Mobile phone, you can enter the IP address of your NVR to live stream your video/audio.
How To Find Right Wireless CCTV Dealer in Belgaum
To find the leading CCTV Camera Dealers in Belgaum to satisfy one’s needs, the customer should check for the below points:
|Is the Company Experienced in CCTV Business|
|How many years of experience does the company has ? Have they done large projects, have they supported CCTV systems for many years ?|
|Take reference of customers and talk to them to understand the post sale service, expertise & reliability.|
|ISO Certified & Process Driven Company|
|Company that invest in Quality Management Systems are process driven than people driven. Work with process driven company.|
|Do They Provide FREE Site Survey & Consultation|
|A good vendor can save you a lot of money by recommending right product, cable routing & right technologies. Ask them to do FREE site survey and provide proposal.|
Basic Technologies Systems Wireless CCTV Services Offering
Visit customer site and provide solutions with drawings & technical specs.
Experienced project management team, professional project tracking and reporting.
Provide consulting on technologies, brands with cost-benefit analysis.
AMC, Service Contracts
Annual Service/ Maintenance with preventive maintenance visits.
Project Implementation including cabling & related accessories.
IT FMS Services
IT Manpower services for technical support. Full time & part time onsite support services.
Why Choose Basic Technologies Systems For Your Wireless CCTV Needs
- Specialist in Wireless CCTV Setup in Belgaum.
- Expertise in Product type Consultation.
- Trained & Certified Senior Technical Engineers.
- 12+ Years Experience in Security Systems.
- 1000+ Customers Using Basic Technologies Solutions Across Belgaum.
- ISO 9001:2015 Company.
- Free Onsite Survey.
- Quick Estimation of the Project.
- Advanced Product Yet Affordable Costs.